There are many great football clubs in London. You can read about the Top 10 Teams in London Here is a list with the nearest tube station.
1. Arsenal Football Club – Emirates Stadium – Tube: Arsenal 5 mins walk or Finsbury Park 15 mins walk
2. Brentford Football Club – Griffin Park -Tube: Gunnersbury (District Line) 1.3 miles walk – or, South Ealing (Picadilly Line) 25 mins walk or No 65 bus
3. Charlton Athletic Football Club – The Valley – Tube:North Greenwich (Jubilee Line) or Brit Rail Charlton Station
4. Chelsea Football Club – Stamford Bridge – Tube: Fulham Broadway (District Line)
5. Crystal Palace Football Club -Selhurst Park – No Tube but 2 overground stations are nearby, Selhurst and Thornton Heath (served from Victoria mainline station) - Do not use Crystal Palace Station for the ground.
6. Fulham Football Club – Craven Cottage -Tube: Putney Bridge (District Line)
7. Queens Park Rangers – Loftus Road -Tube: White City (Central Line); Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City Line)
8. Tottenham Hotspurs – White Hart Lane – Tube: Seven Sisters or Tottenham Hale then longish walk or bus - although nearest station is British Rail White Hart Lane
9. Watford Football Club – Vicarage Road -Tube: Watford (Metropolitan Line about a mile from the ground) – Rail stations are nearer Watford High Street (10 mins walk) and Watford Junction (20 mins walk) Rail journeys have quicker times than tube when travelling from central London.
10. West Ham United – Upton Park – Tube: Upton Park (District Line)